Business Development Manager | Printed Cartons | North East
Unparalleled career opportunity for an ambitious sales professional to join a leading company embarking on the next stage of their development programme – a growing business you can be confident in building your career with. Excellent reputation, impressive product set and internal support structure and a fantastic employer in terms of their benefits and working conditions.
Business Development Manager | Printed Cartons | North East | £30k-£40k + Bonus/OTE
Independently owned, multi award winning organisation specialising in inspired print and packaging solutions and fully ISO and BRC accredited. Offering a unique blend of solutions with full in-house production for litho, digital, packaging, mailing and fulfilment solutions, the company service a varied range of clients, remaining firmly at the forefront of technology with a commitment to investing.
As Business Development Manager you will be responsible for:
- Managing existing accounts whilst generating high quality new business
- Targeting the food sector
- Selling a full range of printed cartons
- Selling additional products and solutions
- Developing close customer relationships
- Covering the UK in a field based role
Key attributes required:
- A successful track record of carton sales within the food industry
- Proven track record of sourcing and winning new business, driving expansion and growing revenue
- Experience of managing and growing accounts whilst developing new business along side
- Highly developed communication and interpersonal skills are essential
On offer is a very attractive basic salary plus package and the chance to work in a professional working environment in one of the company’s most successful and prominent divisions.
Submit your details to be considered.