Account Manager - Print Management
Account Manager (onsite fantastic client) | Print Management | Central London | £35,000 - £40,000
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Account Manager to join a rapidly growing Client of ours based on-site a prestigious global brand based in Central London, but part of a company wide print team providing print services to onsite and offsite clients. You will support with all aspects of the management, development and delivery of the customers print communications - from customer relationship development and strategic development, through to briefing and execution.
About the Account Manager role...
- Plan and create Point Of Sale (POS) campaigns.
- You will be responsible for all aspects of the brief including the print specification, collation, packing and stock management of spares produced with each campaign.
- Building good working relationships with key suppliers
- Completion of account specific management information/reporting
- Strong Print background with a working knowledge of retail print and point of sale
- Previous Print Management background with on-site experience (fast paced)
- Computer literate, very good/advanced knowledge of Excel
- Committed, resilient, service minded with excellent customer focus
- Experience of working in an environment where priorities are constantly changing
- Team player, with positive outlook
- Focus on project management, timely delivery and achievement of KPI's
If you fit this opportunity and want to work for a forward thinking organisation then please get in touch for more information!
Apply for Account Manager - Print Management
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly