Position: Account Manager
Location: Republic of Ireland
Salary: c. £60k
- Managing the existing accounts whilst generating high quality new business, you will ideally have a successful track record within the food industry.
- Have some knowledge of Fresh Red Meat / Processed Meats, Dairy, Fish and Ready Meal Packaging trends and markets
- Manage and meet customers’ current needs.
- Professionally manage and take responsibility for all aspects of sales, receivables, inventories etc.
- Sell additional released products and systems.
- Co-ordinate resources to achieve the above.
- Identify and promote Packaging System approach
- Seek new opportunities within existing customer base.
- Identify target customers for new applications and materials
- Achieve agreed sales performance targets.
- Monitor and report on competitive activity.
- Develop close customer relationships.
- Provide regular reports on site activity as required
- Complete Monthly reporting as required and business plan updates
- Contribute to budget planning and territory growth plans
- Attend and present at team meetings
- Form relationships with key “head office” contacts.
- Negotiate at head office (in conjunction with Sales Manager).
- Develop a strategic plan to meet key accounts needs.
- Understand “big picture” needs of customers and communicate these to the organisation
- Contribute and promote local events at customer sales centre