Mechanical & Electrical Engineer - Packaging
SOUTH EAST (Please contact me for further location details)
£ Genuinely Very Open On Salary + 20 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays + Pension
Our Client is a well-established printed packaging manufacturer supplying into a wide range of market sectors in the UK. They are currently looking to recruit a Mechanical & Electrical Engineer to join their team.
The ideal candidate will be familiar with printed packaging and have experience of both mechanical and electrical engineering.
Process improvement skills would be advantageous.
Responsibilities / Requirements:
- Management of machine consumables and liason with suppliers
- Assist with project management i.e. installation of new equipment
- Ensure machines are safe to operate at all times
- Attend shift meetings as necessary
- Liaison with suppliers/contractors as and when necessary
- Ensure Production is fully competent to carry out devolved engineering tasks
- Complete preventative maintenance on all machines
- Carry out machine improvements to ensure optimum efficiency of machines
- Breakdown response ensuring smooth running of machines
Apply for Mechanical & Electrical Engineer - Packaging
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly