Internal Sales Executive | Paper & Board | Manchester
Advance your career within a dynamic and expanding organisation offering job fulfilment, personal development, a competitive salary, bonus and benefit package. Continuing to reach excellent milestones this is your opportunity to join a company looking to achieve even bigger things in 2019.
Internal Sales Executive | Paper & Board | Manchester | £22k-£25k + Competitive Bonus
One of the UK’s leading independent paper suppliers, this is a multi-site company who combine service excellence with a people friendly approach. Well known and with a fantastic reputation for their outstanding customer service, they have a mission statement to provide consistency of performance and value for money in all that they do.
As Internal Sales Executive you will be responsible for:
- Managing a range of existing accounts for clients in the Greeting Cards, Luxury Packaging, Food and Beverage sectors
- Generating leads from research and identification of companies that fit the target customer portfolio
- Taking/processing orders and building long standing relationships with existing clients
- Working alongside a team of 3, based internally
- Upselling/cross selling and providing best advice to clients
Key attributes required:
- Background in client services/internal sales for packaging/print/paper
- Excellent rapport building skills via telephone
- Materials knowledge (paper & board for print & packaging) would be a distinct advantage
- Tenacity and resilience
- Proactive, hardworking and enthusiastic
- Confident user of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel etc.)
On offer in return:
Full training and support on products and services. A generous base salary, bonus scheme and a pension/healthcare package.
What you need to do now:
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to be of immediate consideration for the short list.
Apply for Internal Sales Executive | Paper & Board | Manchester
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly