Business Development Manager - B2 / UV Printing
Up to £35K + Commission + Car + Pension + Laptop + Mobile
My client has been established for 60 years, making them well known throughout the Printing Industry. Their kit includes B2 Litho Presses, Xerox and Canon Digital Presses.
Selling a product range of high end B2, including digital print, brochures, catalogues, and stationery, as well as some mail and large format; the company boasts a full in-house studio, with finishing and bindery facilities, and environmental accreditations such as ISO and FSC's.
The company is currently looking for an energetic and driven Business Development Manager to strengthen their prospering team.
My client will consider candidates who are newly established in their sales careers or those who are currently managing accounts and looking for the next step on their career ladder.
Responsibilities / Requirements:
- Work well in a team
- Identifying new business opportunities
- Cold calling prospect clients
- Arranging client visits
- Maintaining excellent customer service
- Working well under pressure
- Target driven
- Proven new business winner
- Great rapport builder
- Must be able to develop relationships at all levels
- Generating ongoing business with existing clients
- Good presentation skills
Job reference: PT2455