Our client is dedicated to investing in the very latest technology to continue to be major firms go-to print provider. They offer a full range of services from graphic design to a full print capability with super fast turnarounds.
They currently have an opening for a pivotal role within the company - for someone who can bring expertise and knowledge to the table, to develop and lead the delivery of their sales strategy, delivering agreed sales and revenue targets. This individual must be able to provide evidence of success in developing and implementing large-scale sales/business development strategies within the print industry; along with success in building and maintaining a broad network of internal and external stakeholder relationships leading to commercial opportunity. The selected applicant will be responsible for:
• Developing, producing and then leading the new business strategy and tools required to carry out the strategy.
• Developing knowledge of and offer the business industry intelligence to support which targets to approach
• Support, and when required, lead client presentations ensuring the team is succinct and professional
• Ensure a record is made of all new business activity
• Devise and implement appropriate marketing activities in conjunction with the Marketing department
• Build relationships with internal divisions to support sales activities and execute collaborative approaches where appropriate
• Evaluate competitor activity, market information and client feedback We are looking for someone who is target driven and who can deliver advanced communication and influencing skills. You must be self-motivated with the ability to work independently as well as work within a team of directors. Organisation skills are of the upmost priority, along with an ability to cope with multiple large-scale responsibilities.
Apply for Sales Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly