Packaging Technologist | Food & Beverage Packaging | London
Lead and support a number of new projects across the UK and Europe on behalf of an award-winning provider of integrated packaging solutions. The role for you if you’re interested in developing innovative packaging solutions, delivering large projects on behalf of FTSE100 clients.
Packaging Technologist | Food & Beverage Packaging | London | £32k-£40k
Working with high profile brands across food and beverage sectors, the company specialise in the design, production and delivery of consumer convenience packaging to a diverse, demanding and ever changing market place.
Proud to admit that their success is due to innovation strategies in creativity, design and technical applications, you can be sure you’re joining a company with the potential to develop your skills for a career that fits with your own aspirations.
As Packaging Technologist, you will be responsible for:
- Developing and implementing new packaging solutions for products from concept to launch
- Proactively assessing current packaging to identify areas for improvement
- Planning, organising and executing packaging trials
- Working to ensure timely and effective development and launches
- Identifying and understanding key internal customer support requirements through regular reviews with operations, quality, and engineering functions
Key attributes required:
- Experience within FMCG environment, preferably food and/or beverage
- Project management experience – proven track record of delivering complex projects to completion against challenging timescales
- Practical knowledge and experience of a range of packaging materials, processes and manufacturing methods
- Strong networking skills, particularly with other technical colleagues
- Institute of Packaging Diploma or equivalent qualification preferred but not essential
Innovation is key to the company as new designs and products flow on a continuous basis. If you’d like to work in this hive of development activity, where you will be allowed the flexibility to showcase true “blue sky” thinking, apply now and make us aware of your details.