Business Development Manager | Large Format Print | National
Great opportunity for a consultative and proactive Business Development Manager to join an innovative, creative business specialising in the printing of large format and display graphics. They have recently invested in new kit and production so have huge capability. With all production in house and offices throughout the UK they can service any project rapidly and to the highest quality which is what they pride themselves on.
Business Development Manager | Large Format Print | National | £35k-£50k + OTE £65k-£75k + Benefits
An ambitious UK wide company which has grown over the last two years with huge scope after recent investments to grow further. Working with some great brands that are loyal clients they are looking to widen their portfolio with someone who is as ambitious and creative as they are. They offer a bespoke service and manage the whole project from concept through to delivery.
As Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Sourcing and winning new business selling large format print
- Targeting events, leisure, retail, agencies and the public sector
- Covering the UK
- Maximising profit margins
- Building long terms relationships by delivering a quality service
Key attributes required:
- Must have a proven sales success with knowledge of large format
- A track record of selling events, leisure, retail, agencies and the public sector
- Must have a consultative approach and an excellent customer service manner
- Enthusiastic, proactive and keen to develop themselves
- Great commercial acumen
A real opportunity to join a truly innovative organisation working with some of the world’s leading brands.