Business Development Manager - Web2Print / Digital Solutions
£Open (OTE: Up To £50K) + 22 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays + Other Benefits TBD
My client is a leading digital solutions and print company based in the East Midlands. They are currently looking to recruit a Business Development Manager to focus on generating in New Business and expand their team.
The already burgeoning sales team has a well-defined structure, providing colleagues with a clear progression path to further their careers.
The successful candidate will:
- Win new client relationships and grow the company's largest and most complex customers within a specified sales territory.
- Meet / exceed their sales plan by developing excellent client relationships, effectively positioning the company as the best solution, and becoming subject matter experts within their market vertical(s).
- Build, manage and expand client relationships through value, solution and consultation-based selling.
- Achieve and maintain in-depth knowledge of products and services.
- Apply consultative selling skills and technical acumen (specifically related to the company's products) to optimize earnings and company performance.
- Provide product demonstrations to prospective customers and sell the value/benefits of Mimeo solutions against anticipated or known client needs.
- Work closely with UK Sales Manager to ensure successful growth and expansion.
- Responsible for constructing annual sales forecasts for the assigned territory, and reporting on performance monthly.
- Deliver better-than-average annual sales growth on assigned territory.
- Manage account activity in Salesforce.com.
- Minimum of 1-2 years' experience, with demonstrated success in corporate sales
- Exceptional phone etiquette and written communication skills
- High energy, passionate and self-motivated with strong work ethic
- Proven self-starter; possess superior prospecting and closing abilities
- Ability to meet and exceed individual sales targets
- Detail-oriented, ability to multitask
- Flexibility to travel and meet clients face-to-face within the UK