Graphics Installer - Large Format & Signage
£Genuinely Very Open Depending on Experience + 20 Days Holiday + 8 Bank Holidays + Pension
10 Hour Day
Our client is a leading large format & signage company based in the East Midlands. They are a well-established company who specialise in all types of signage and banners from street level through to complete building wraps.
They are now looking to recruit a Graphics Installer to join their growing team.
Responsibilities / Requirements:
- Installing various types of large format graphics including building and window graphics to a high standard
- Ensure work schedules are adhered to
- Adhere to all company health & safety policies at all times
- Working at height on towers and lifts
- Communicating directly with clients in a competent and professional manner
- Using your own initiative whilst on site as well as working as part of a team
- Able to take direction
- Being flexible to ensure work is completed on time
- Being able to communicate effectively with other staff members, management and clients
- Take responsibility for the care and maintenance of the company vehicle that you use on that day
- Enthusiastic, has a good work ethic, excellent time keeping and excellent customer / client service skills
- Previous graphic installation experience is essential
All Applicants must have an CSCS, IPAF and PASMA card.