Key Account Manager | Retail Sector | UK wide
Fantastic, forward thinking, tech company with a unique opportunity for a confident and credible Retail Account Manager who has a proven background in relationship management and an excellent understanding of seasonal marketing campaign demands.
This is a fabulous role with a flexible working environment and would suit someone who is highly autonomous and happy working remotely, managing their own diary.
Key Account Manager | Retail Sector | UK wide | £attractive package
Leading software company who specialise in the development of cutting-edge technical solutions. Working with well known, international clients in the retail sector, they are dedicated to developing solutions that deliver delay-free workflow systems and efficient marketing campaigns.
As Account Manager your role will include:
- Managing a portfolio of existing clients
- Liaising with Retail Marketing Managers on a daily basis, managing the client relationship
- Implementing and providing on going client service support on marketing workflow services
- Upselling add-ons and new modules where appropriate/required
- Training the clients on how to best use the systems
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- Engaging communication skills with strong self reliance and a confident, customer focused demeanour
- The ability to build strong and enduring relationships with retail clients
- An excellent understanding of our client’s products and services and the ability to articulate the strengths and benefits to prospects – full training will be given to the successful individual
- Ability to work to seasonal deadlines, at times, under pressure
- Strategic planning skills
Exciting, rare opportunity for an energetic, customer centric, self starter.
Please apply in confidence for immediate consideration.