Digital Print Finisher
This is a mixed finishing role and you will be expected to fully embrace all aspects of print finishing be that pick and pack or more traditional digital finishing.
You need to be flexible with a hands-on approach to getting the job done.
- Operation of finishing equipment i.e. guillotine, creasing, folding, binding, pick and pack and stock control
- Packing jobs and arranging deliveries
- Monday to Friday Office Hours
- Use of web portals
Ideal Candidate Requirements:
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Highly organised with strong attention to detail
- Ability to cut to the chase and get the job done
- Ability to learn quickly
- Ability to multitask
- Understanding of the print industry
- Able to work on own initiative
- Experience of working in a fast paced environment
- Flexible with overtime if required
- Punctual and reliable
Strictly no agencies or publications, thank you.