Wicketted Bag Machine Operator
NEW VACANCY! (PK5933)
WICKETTED BAG MACHINE OPERATOR
COMMUTABLE AREAS: GREATER MANCHESTER, CHESHIRE, LANCASHIRE
Salary Based on Experience + Pension + Healthcare
Our Client are a leading flexible packaging manufacturer supplying a range of film, bags, laminates and pouches into food markets throughout the UK.
They have a current requirement for a Wicketted Bag Machine Operator with experience of setting up and operating wicketted bag conversion machinery to slit, punch or trim a wide range of bags.
- Operate in line with site health and safety, environmental and quality standards, ensuring compliance with standard operating procedures
- Work in line with site standards for BRC, ISO & A2 environmental
- Operate processes in line with lean manufacturing techniques including SMED and the 5S principles
- Monitor machinery output to exceed and deliver targets
- Maintain a clean, safe working environment.
- Ensure that all spills are logged and cleaned immediately.
- Ensure your colleagues are working in a safe way in your area.
- Quality focused, with a high level of attention to detail, you will ideally be able to demonstrate previous experience of working with Wicketted Bag Machines, but full training will also be available.
- Able to work as part of a team within a shift system, you will also be comfortable supporting colleagues as and when required to ensure production targets are met.