Structural Designer | Printed Folded Cartons | North Home Counties
Well established company to join and progress your career with, working with other like minded creatives. Fantastic opening to become an integral part of an established in-house design team and assist in expanding the creative offering. With a background in either packaging repro or structural CAD design this would be a great opportunity for a driven candidate to improve their overall carton production capabilities.
Structural Designer | Printed Folded Cartons | North Home Counties | Excellent Salary & Benefits Package
Armed with the experience, the vision, the creative facilities and a wealth of technical expertise, this is a company equipped to deliver the ultimate portfolio of bespoke carton board packaging solutions for a wide range of SME and blue chip industries.
Offering a high standard of service and quality which is reflected by the stable customer base and the number of referrals it receives, they lead the field with investment in quality machinery and are known for their ability to create and produce many forms of packaging from a range of card materials.
As Structural Designer you will have a strong and proven background within CAD design for the cartons sector.
On a day-to-day basis you will be responsible for:
- Developing and defining briefs originating from customers
- Client facing when required taking briefs and recommending solutions
- Developing concepts using CAD software
- Producing structural designs for a full range of printed folded cartons
- Checking, amending and progressing work
- Creating technical dimensional drawings and samples
- Designing and organising manufacture of prototypes
- Working with other development teams for detailed design of concepts
- Experience in carton structural design from concept
- Ability to generate and clearly communicate inspiring ideas
- Appreciation for the role of packaging from manufacture to consumers and disposal
- Good attention to detail
- Printed folded cartons background
Fantastic opening to become an integral part of an established in-house design team and assist in expanding the creative offering of one of the UK's largest independent producers of cartonboard packaging.