Business Development Manager | Extruder & Converter | UK
A fantastic chance to join an industry leading extruder and convertor who provide a full product solution to a diverse range of clients. With an attractive portfolio to inherit, this is the perfect opportunity to manage a UK territory with scope to generate new and build on existing business, helping the company grow and maximise its potential.
Business Development Manager | Extruder & Converter | UK | £35k-£45k + Commission
Often considered one of the UK’s premier suppliers of a full range of polythene plastics. The company boast a diverse product and client base and provides phenomenal quality, operating for nearly 3 decades with huge growth across their sites. This is an exciting time to join a company who do great things and will continue to do so in the future.
As Business Development Manager you will be responsible for:
- Inheriting an exciting UK portfolio of existing accounts
- Sourcing and winning new business, selling a full range of polythene solutions
- Managing a diverse and exciting customer base exploring these accounts for potential growth opportunities
- Covering the whole of the UK (fully expensed)
Key attributes required:
- Positive, proactive and resilient sales attitude
- Experience in extrusion and conversion is essential
- Proven track record in external sales role
- A strong and commanding approach to sales
- Natural ability to build long standing relationships with clients
For the chance to join this incredibly exciting premier UK supplier of polythene packaging – please apply below.