Based at Bessemer Park
8.30-5pm Monday to Friday
22 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays + Life Insurance
Paragon Customer Communications are an award-winning communications company. We transform how companies connect with their customers, simplifying the complex and supporting each stage of the end-to-end customer journey. Based in the UK, with 15 sites nationwide and upcoming expansions into Dublin and Luxembourg, we offer a complete range of solutions that plug into businesses and give access to our wide array of communication experts.
We send over 4 million communications for our clients every single day, and connect them to every household in the UK on a weekly basis.
Paragon sees its employees as a fundamental asset, we understand that our successes are down to our people. We constantly invest our resources in people training and career development. We encourage the free flow of information between all members of the Paragon community, within and across teams as well as innovation ideas which come from all levels of the organisation.
What you will be doing:
- Operation of mechanised print finishing equipment.
- To complete safety checklist on all machinery prior to operating
- To wear appropriate PPE as required.
- To be responsible for job movement through to Despatch Department.
- To sign job cards for process complete also, insert time and date of job going into despatch.
- Assembly work – making up folders i.e. inserting leaflets etc.
- General hand finishing as required.
- To pack items in accordance with job card and in number of packages as defined by the job card by shrink-wrapping, identifying each package with a pack label.
- To select appropriate box size ensuring correct quantity packed.
- To select appropriate pallet size ensuring they are in a suitable condition for transport of goods.
- To seal box and label indicating:
- Job number
- Quantity of packs
- Quantity per pack
- Customer order number
- Delivery address
- Corporate Packing – ensure item is checked against job card for delivery instructions and that item is scanned as complete
- To consolidate orders where available
- To dispatch orders via various carriers
- To run manifests for various carriers