Based in Bradley Stoke
4 on 4 off
12 hours days and nights
7am-7pm or 7pm to 7am
Paragon Customer Communications works with some of the world's leading brands from a wide range of sectors, transforming how they connect with their customers. We send over 4 million physical and digital communications every single day, and connect with every household in the UK on a weekly basis.
We design and run marketing campaigns, produce direct mail, generate transactional communications like bills and statements, and harness data and insight to ensure our clients' get the most out of their marketing budgets. Paragon works tirelessly to deliver the future of brilliant customer communications.
You can find out more about what we do on our YouTube channel here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNMTKB66ErFlu9g0WX71VPA/videos
Your role will require having to operate & adjust enclosing equipment to an optimum level ensuring that production requirements are being met and improved. Ensuring a high level of quality output is maintained throughout.
- Set and operate machines and output volume requirements on a daily basis in line with the daily production targets
- Report any problems which may inhibit your performance to the Shift Coordinator/ Shift Manager including material, machine and staffing issues
- Report any machine issues to on site engineer support / Print Manager Work in line with the production plan to ensure the output produced conforms to company requirements and client specification. Reporting any issues that may affect the quality of printed output, check output regularly
- Manage all aspects of machine operation ensuring that stock is replenished in time and workload is planned effectively to maximise production
- Manage your breaks in line with machine production minimising unnecessary downtime
- To be pro-active at all times within your team to help maximize productivity, actively seek to engage with other teams and to help create a positive place of work
- Comply with company guidelines and procedures
We are looking for 2 candidates with a machine background or experience you will be trained up as a machine operator.
If you have previous mailing or print experience we would be very interested to hear from you.