Account Manager - Cheshunt - £35k
3 days left
- Contract Type
Exceptional opportunity for an Account Manager with print experience and excellent administrative skills to join a marketing specialist who manage campaigns for a number of major clients.
The Account Manager will be in charge of maintaining current accounts and strengthening client relationships.
- Manage existing portfolio of accounts within your designated team
- Strengthen client relationships
- Solve issues arising from existing accounts
- Maintain profitability of all campaigns, ensuring they're produced on time and on budget
- Strong client management and relationship skills
- Ability to work independently under minimum supervision
- Good problem solving skills
- Team organisational skills with the ability to prioritise work effectively
- Capable of working under pressure and to tight deadlines using good time management skills
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written
- Strategic thinker
- Digital print experience
- Strong Microsoft skills, particularly Excel
This is a very exciting opportunity, so send in your CV ASAP!
Apply for Account Manager - Cheshunt - £35k
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly