Mailing Machine Operator | Commercial Print | West Sussex
Making planned capital investment in state-of-the-art machinery and additional sites this company has seen exciting expansion in their facilities. An award winning specialist printer of high quality commercial print, the role comes at an exciting stage of the company’s growth and is a great opportunity to work in a modern, well-equipped factory.
Mailing Machine Operator | Commercial Print | West Sussex | Up to £28k
Leading print group specialising in high quality small format digital print. In house capabilities range from design through to finishing. They are constantly investing in new equipment, operate from state of the art facilities and have an impressive client base grown through a constant delivery of high quality products. An excellent opportunity to join a company at a really exciting time where there are huge opportunities.
As Mailing Machine Operator you will be responsible for:
- Setting up and running envelope inserting machines as required
- Ensuring work is completed accurately and within defined time frames
- Supporting all team members, assisting in training others in the use of tools, equipment and machinery as necessary
- Working with other departments to ensure that priorities and deadlines are met
- Maintaining quality standards throughout all areas and continuously looking for job/procedural improvements
Key attributes required:
- Track record in commercial print
- Experience of Buhrs 300 or Kalamar envelope inserting machines
- Experience working in Direct Mailing environment
- A strong ‘can do’ attitude with the ability to remain calm under pressure
- The ability to hit the ground running, experience will be key
With great development potential on offer, the position offers a superb career within a well-established company boasting a modern plant list and rewarding working environment.