Customer Service Representative with Estimating Experience
An established and successful printing company seeks a customer service representative with strong estimating experience. This role requires someone with a background in print, who can put together pricing based on cost of materials and labour. You must be able to interpret the brief given by the customer and provide a solution and price based on available processes.
- Taking and making phone calls from and to customers
- Taking orders
- Listening to customers and asking questions to find out more about their needs
- Suggesting solutions from the range of products our client offers
- Quoting standard products using a comprehensive pricing system
- Providing solutions and quoting for nonstandard products based on cost of materials and labour
- Following up leads at suitable points until the order is confirmed
- Updating customer and order information in the system
- Keeping in touch with key clients
- Using the Customer Relationship Management software
This role requires a charismatic people person who can build strong customer relationships, resulting in loyalty and customer confidence. Your communication skills will also come into hand when liaising with suppliers and staff. You will be expected to keep everyone up to date on key information in a succinct way.
We are looking for someone who can look for ways around problems, solve them. provide solutions and obtain success.
Harrison Scott is the largest recruitment company in the UK in print, packaging and paper. For access to exclusive vacancies, visit our website: www.harrison-scott.com