Project Coordinator | POS | London
Impressive UK company that has attained an unrivalled position as one of the largest and most successful providers of POS. A brand new career opportunity for a Project Coordinator to manage and execute exciting brand campaigns for retail POS for one of the most successful FTSE 25 companies in the world. Designed to compliment the fantastic staff they already employ the role comes at an exciting stage of the company’s growth.
Project Coordinator | POS | London | Up to £28k
In an unrivalled position as one of the largest and most successful POS providers in the UK, this company has the skills to handle complex projects requiring high added value content. Their passion and reputation for strategic growth of world leading power brands, alongside state of the art creative facilities and full installation and retail assessment divisions is unmatched. This truly is a company who stand out in the dynamic and fast paced world of POS.
As Project Coordinator you will be responsible for:
- Managing campaigns
- Issuing internal briefs
- Creating and organising quotations
- Liaising with co-packers, studio, design and production
- Managing multiple ongoing projects, with over-lapping timelines, to a high quality standard, within budget
- Establishing and maintaining excellent relationships
Key attributes required:
- Project management or account management experience
- Knowledge of retail POS
- Good understanding of Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, Adobe and Power Point
- Good communication skills and the ability to work in a team
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to work to deadlines
An incredible opportunity for someone looking to accelerate their career. Working out of the company’s state of the art offices on cutting edge development projects the role comes with good prospects and excellent benefits and would suit an individual looking to join a progressive company.
Please submit your details for our immediate review if the role is of interest.