Business Development Manager | Signage | Scotland
With great success winning contracts for major high profile blue chip companies throughout the UK, this is a great opportunity for a consultative and proactive Business Development Manager to join their innovative, creative business. This close knit, ambitious business have great capabilities and are actively looking for an individual who wants to take their career to the next level.
Business Development Manager | Signage | Scotland | £30k- £40k + OTE £40k - £50k + benefits
An ambitious accredited company which has grown strategically over the last couple of years. They have developed great relationships with a number of high profile blue chip clients by making sure their every need is taken care of from initial design through to completion. Having won some great accounts within construction and architectural markets they are now looking to further their portfolio to a wider market.
As Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Sourcing and winning new business selling a full range of signage
- Targeting leisure, retail, agencies and the public sector
- Covering the UK, based in Scotland
- Maximising profit margins
- Building long terms relationships by delivering a quality service
Key attributes required:
- Must have a proven sales success with knowledge of signage
- A track record of selling leisure, retail, agencies and the public sector
- Must have a consultative approach and an excellent customer service manner
- Enthusiastic, proactive and keen to develop themselves
- Have great commercial acumen
A real opportunity to join a truly innovative organisation working with some of the world’s leading brands.