Project Manager / Surveyor - Large Format / Graphics
Up to £30K - £32K + 23 Days Holiday + 8 Bank Holidays + Bonus Scheme (after 12 months)
Hours: Monday to Thursday: 8:00am - 5:00pm / Friday: 7:00am - 4:00pm
Our client is a leading Large Format Digital and Graphics Company based in the South West. They are currently looking for a Project Manager to join their successful team, reporting directly to the Account Director you will be expected to take ownership and manage existing accounts that you are introduced to you.
- Qualify, follow up and develop any general enquiries that come in via email or phone.
- Develop existing accounts ensuring that the company are maximizing their opportunities and the customer is aware of the full service offering and capabilities
- Complete actuate site surveys formatted to handover to design, some may include travel and overnight stays
- Attend client and site meetings where required
- To effectively manage specific projects through the business once an order has been placed or go ahead has been advised by the sales person responsible.
You will be accountable for:
- On time, in full delivery of projects, quality control, budgets and margin reporting.
- Qualify all new enquiries that come in and establish if they are existing, old or new clients and, in the case of a project, establish where the lead was generated.
- Scheduling the job through the business to ensure "on time in full" delivery. To liaise internally with design, production and installation teams to ensure the job runs within agreed budgets and to report on margins achieved once the job has been completed.
- To establish and maintain good working relationships with colleagues and clients.
- To understand and comply with all relevant company policies and procedures.
- To promote and maintain a positive image of the company at all times