Corrugated Packaging Business Development Manager
TERRITOY WILL BE DEFINED AROUND THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE, MY CLIENT IS LOOKING FOR A CANDIDATE BASED BETWEEN MANCHESTER AND BRISTOL
Up To £35K + Commission + Car
Our client is an independent sheet plant who specialise in bespoke conventional corrugated; SRP and RRP, supplying into a variety of market sectors including food.
They are currently looking to recruit a Business Development Manager from a corrugated packaging background, the role will be split approximately 75% targeting new business and 25% managing existing accounts.
Responsibilities / Requirements:
- A proven track record selling bespoke corrugated packaging
- Identify and develop designated market sectors to increase profitability and sales revenue
- Prepare and delivering regular reviews with both client and delivery departments
- Lead Generation
- Appointment making
- Sales presentations
- Commitment to providing excellent customer services
- Key account management and development of existing accounts in the area
- Generation of new business with new accounts
Job reference: PK5954