Business Development Manager | Contract Packing – Cosmetics, Media, Food | North & Midlands
Outstanding opportunity to work for a dynamic and acquisitive organisation specialising in contract packing, storage, fulfilment and logistics. With specialist divisions devoted to the Cosmetics, Media and Food market sectors, plus BRC accreditation, this is an unrivalled chance to further your career with a growing and inspiring company.
Business Development Manager | Contract Packing – Cosmetics, Media, Food | North & Midlands | £25k-£30k Basic + Bonus/OTE: £40k+
A multi-site operation and privately owned, this is a business offering a unique and broad range of services to specialist markets; cello-wrapping, shrink wrapping, label application, product assembly, warehousing, distribution and filling lines including hand and automation.
As Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Sourcing and winning new business selling the group’s complete range of products and services
- Working with customers in the cosmetics, media and food markets cross selling the group proposition
- Covering the North and Midlands with the flexibility to work from home
- Targeting and winning new business
- Managing and developing existing accounts; increasing revenue based on a solutions approach to selling
Key attributes required:
- Proven track record in business development
- A great relationship builder able to decipher and understand customer pressure points to devise and implement innovative solutions linked to the group objectives
- Background in packaging or contract packing solutions
- Based in the North or Midlands, set up to work from home
- Ability to identify profitable and commercially sound business opportunities
If you are looking for a fresh start with a company who will truly invest in your future, contact us today for more details and a confidential discussion about this unmissable opportunity.