Machine Operator - Pulse
We're looking for a Machine Operator to support the Short Run Team Leader in the day to day running of Short Run Factory for the department to achieve SLA in a manner that maximises the productivity. To achieve the required and planned daily throughput ensuring all products produced meet agreed standards following company procedures and best practice.
What you will be doing:
- Set and operate machines and output volume requirements on a daily basis and in line with targets set by Team Leader / Shift Co-ordinator
- Work in line with the production plan to ensure the output produced conforms to company requirements and client specification. Reporting any issues that may affect output
- To be pro-active at all times within your team to help maximise productivity
- To attend and comply with all training
- To receive training for new or existing machinery, processes and procedures. To highlight to your line manager any personal training requirements
- To assist in the training and development of new staff as required
- To comply with the Information Security Management Systems (ISMS) and its associated policies.
- To perform any other duties, which may be required from time to time.
- To redeploy to other machines or departments where necessary and as requested
- To complete all necessary documentation to provide key performance indicator information on productivity, quality and reconciliation
- Minimise paper waste by efficiencies in machine operation, attention to detail and actively seeking methods to reduce waste
- To keep the work area clean and tidy at all times and comply with health and safety regulations
- Any other reasonable responsibility given to you by your manager
- Basic PC Knowledge