HP Flatbed Print Operator
Odessa Print Group are looking for an experienced large format HP flatbed print operator to join their team.
- Proficient on Caldera RIP Software.
- Be able to follow and process the workflow according to the production schedule.
- Be able to determine quality expectations depending on the application.
- Be able to work shifts, overtime and flexible working hours.
- Be able to perform service routines that include preventative maintenance, troubleshooting, and corrective maintenance on the HP Scitex the FB1000 series of presses.
- Be able to Minimise the press downtime by quickly recognising errors causes.
- Maximise productivity while minimising waste.
- Achieve optimum print quality by understanding the machines capabilities.
- Ensure work is produced to the correct specification and follow the QC procedure.
- Keep work area and print equipment clean and tidy.
Skills and experience:
- Level 1 training on the Hewlett Packard FB11000 series of presses would be an advantage.
- Printing of POS and Outdoor advertising materials.
- Preferably a minimum of 3 years’ experience in the Printing Industry.
- Must have sound knowledge of substrates.
- Have a high attention to detail.
- Be reliable and proactive.
- Be committed to health and safety in the workplace.