Estimator - Print & POS
Our client are one of the leading producers of retail Point Of Sale, focusing on customer service and manufacturing excellence, they are looking to strengthen their production team as they continue their company growth.
As the Estimator you will produce accurate project costings for our award winning client, in different production processes, ensuring that the project is profitable, and at a commercially acceptable level.
About the Estimator role:
- Taking on a quote and completing it within the required time lines.
- To interpret client and sales requirements. To produce estimates in the most cost effective manner that meets the client. expectations and deadlines.
- Creating estimates on an ‘MIS’ system, outsourcing enquiries for items not produced in house.
- Liaising with Sales and Production.
- Ensuring estimates are structured in a way that should they be successful can be clearly passed onto production.
- Perform any reasonable management instruction within time frame requested.
- Excellent IT skills including MS Outlook, MS Excel, MS Word.
- Experience of the print industry/process.
- Previous experience of working on an MIS System
- Knowledge of Point of Sale manufacture would be desirable.
- Good communication skills.
- A good work ethic i.e. be punctual, organised and a team player.
- Have a flexible approach toward working hours.
- Problem solving skills are essential in working towards a common goal and a necessity in this role.
If you have the skills and knowledge required for the role and are looking for a new opportunity to work with a dynamic organisation that has massive ambitions then this role is for you!