£25 - 28K + Overtime (Time & ½) + Additional Company Benefits
Our client is a leading signage company based in Surrey / SW London. They're currently looking for a Sign Maker to manufacture and assemble various types of signage.
- Sign making and fabricating using a wide variety of materials such as wood, MDF, Acrylic, Di-bond, and Aluminium etc.
- Operate light machinery and tools
- Assembly of illuminated and non-illuminated signage
- Checking off and inspecting deliveries
- Packaging and sending out signage via courier service
- Making deliveries and collections
- Operate hand and workshop power tools
- The ability to interpret briefs accurately and a strong understanding of signage and manufacturing techniques
- Broad knowledge of general sign assembly
- Ability to read drawings
- Use of Composer and Corel Draw an advantage