Large Format Production Operative | Commercial Print | Leicestershire
A leading large format graphics specialist need extra support in the form of a production operative on the back of consistent growth. With large influxes of investment, this company boasts a range of state-of-the-art machinery that you will be running, along with excellent in-house training and an attractive overtime scheme.
Large Format Production Operative | Commercial Print | Leicestershire | Exceptional salary + Overtime
This company provides an unrivalled service to their varied client base in the form of new and exciting contracts. With ambitious plans to grow both their geographical coverage and their portfolio of blue-chip clients, it is an exciting time to join this organisation.
As a Large Format Production Operative, you will be responsible for:
- Preparing files and ripping for print
- Operating Oce Arizona, HP Latex and Mimaki machinery producing high quality large format graphics
- General finishing duties including operation of Zund cutter, mounting and laminating machinery
- Working to quality standards inline with ISO requirements
- Maintenance and upkeep of all equipment
- Working double day shifts
Key attributes required:
- Current experience setting and running large format printers and laminators
- Background experience with Oce and HP printers preferred but not essential
- The capability to work to strict deadlines
- A quality conscious approach to all work
An exciting prospect if you are interested in operating modern print presses whilst evolving your skills with a market-leading organisation.