Head of Internal Sales
We have an unmissable opportunity for a senior sales person with an extensive customer network to join one of the most renowned packaging companies in the country.
We have recruited for this client for as long as we can remember and they continuously top our surveys for job satisfaction, high staff morale and positive working environment. On top of this, it is an organisation which will offer you job security and present you with unrivalled career prospects.
They are on the search for an ambitious, experienced and high energy Head of Inside Sales to be responsible for building, leading, and growing the inside sales organisation.
Successful candidates will be entrepreneurial, discontent with the status-quo and obsessed with improving anything they touch. They will be proven leaders with a strong work ethic and achievement-oriented aptitude.
Like all high-profile roles with pioneering organisations, the client has outlined specific attributes and experience their ideal candidate will possess. Dealing with small to medium companies in an E Commerce/Online Merchanting environment would set you above all competition. Candidates must also have at least 5 years’ experience of managing an internal sales team within a fast-paced environment, through optimisation of both your team and the systems they use. During this time period, you will have developed a consistent track record of signing SME clients and will have a demonstrated history of exceeding quota.
Team Building and Management
Candidates must have strong leadership skills and passionate about helping your reps achieve individual and team success. You will be responsible for:
- Building, organising and leading a team of Sales Executives to drive growth
- Managing, coaching and empowering your team to get deals to the finish line - close!
- Training the team on new methods and best in class processes.
- Working with the team to identify new inside sales opportunities.
- Setting specific goals and direction for inside sales Executives
- Working with board to develop partnerships with major e-commerce platforms
- Developing long-term strategic relationships with key accounts
Strong presentation and organisation skills will come in to hand with the following:
- Reporting to management on pipeline, results, processes and improvements.
- Updating daily/weekly team activities/pipeline
- Maintaining a robust sales pipeline
Processes and KPIs
You will be impeccably detailed oriented; able to think analytically about individual, team, and regional performance; use data to drive decisions. You will:
- Implement new technology and/or systems to improve the sales process.
- Identify and implement continuous process improvement initiatives, share ideas to enhance the performance of the position, team, and company
- Create and deliver scalable client-focused sales process and communication that address customer objectives and generate two-way dialogue
- Ensure all data is captured, tracked and qualified leads are entered into the CRM leads management system
- Constantly analyse sales performance and detect road blockers early on to create a cycle of improvement using CRM dashboards, reports and scorecards
Internal Stakeholders Management
We are looking for someone with polished communication skills; ability to deliver message to senior executives as well as all levels of management. Responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with marketing to execute targeted campaigns to build and accelerate leads pipeline[
- Develop scalable strategies to increase sales velocity and efficiency
- Make sound judgement decisions, adapt in a dynamic and changing environment and be an advocate for our customers and company
- Develop solid relationships with other sales, design and manufacturing team in the organisation
- Be a positive role model in all situations with a foundation of integrity
- Execute at a high-level while being very process oriented to measure success daily
- Good listener, who understands customer needs and finds new business opportunities to influence product development
We are looking for an adaptable, entrepreneurial, persistent go-getter with the following capabilities:
- Familiarity with the unique demands of a start-up environment
- Ability to think, plan and sell strategically
- Possess a consultative, customer centric selling philosophy
- Strong commitment to serving customers
- Familiar with Hubspot/Microsoft Dynamics and other sales tools
Harrison Scott is the largest recruitment company in the UK in print, packaging and paper. For access to exclusive vacancies, visit our website: www.harrison-scott.com