CopyShop Print Technician
CopyShop Print / Artwork Technician
Applicants are invited for the position of Copyshop Print Technician to support all print and related activities.
The post holder will be expected to deliver a devise range of print related skills within the CopyShop, Business Support Services, IT Services. Working in an extremely busy print environment, you will have contact with students and staff of all levels. The CopyShop delivers a high quality print service which is recognised across the University and is constantly delivering new services in an evolving environment. This post is based at Mile End although you may be asked to travel to one of the other 4 sites in London.
- To provide the University staff, students, visitors and the CopyShop’s external clients with a high quality digital print service
- To support and assist in the quality and corporate control of printed and other communication tool products that will effectively raise the University’s profile and support the activities of the University and support the Student Experience
- To aid in the print and finishing of publications and any other printed or scanned materials within the University
- To assist in the development of the CopyShop service as a successful trading account
- The post holder will be expected to work as part of a team and independently to ensure that the all areas of the print service runs efficiently and effectively.
- Applicants must have relevant print experience inclusive of Tharstern.
This is a full time position, available to start as soon as possible with a salary range of £27,994 - £33,615 per annum inclusive of London Allowance. Benefits include 30 days annual leave, pension scheme and interest-free season ticket loan.
Candidates must be able to demonstrate their eligibility to work in the UK in accordance with the Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006. Where required this may include entry clearance or continued leave to remain under the Points Based Immigration Scheme.
Informal enquiries should be addressed to Ms Kris Bush, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply and for a full job details including a job description and person specification please visit http://www.jobs.qmul.ac.uk/ and search for reference QMUL18222
Application enquiries can be directed to email@example.com
The closing date for all applications is: 2nd May 2019.
Interviews are expected to take place shortly afterwards.
Valuing Diversity & Committed to Equality