Account Executive | Print Management | Barcelona
Are you based in Barcelona and looking for your next career move? We need an experienced Account Executive to join our client’s successful marketing services team. This exciting opportunity would be ideal for someone who has current experience in managing multiple print projects and who is looking for an employer who will encourage and develop them to be the best they can be.
Account Executive | Print Management | Barcelona | Salary to Attract the Best
A global marketing and creative services group offering full solutions for blue chip financial institutions, major retail and FMCG brands. Incredible growth in all areas of the business has put the company in a position where they are able to expand and increase their portfolio of operations. This company is known to invest heavily in their workforce, helping them to develop their career potential.
On a day-to-day basis as Account Executive, your duties will include:
- Supporting the on-site Account Manager
- Providing technical input and advice on print projects where needed
- Taking briefs from the client and liaising with suppliers on a regular basis
- Ensuring projects are delivered on time, in line with SLAs and with 100% accuracy
- Building and developing client relationship
Key attributes required:
- Experience of working in a print management environment, engaging directly with clients
- Strong time management and prioritisation skills
- Keen eye for detail
- Numerate with strong commercial understanding
- Ability to find and deliver solutions to clients
This exciting role comes with incredible opportunities for an enthusiastic Account Executive to work with one of the best and utilise their unrivalled training and development capabilities.