Large Format Production Operative | Large Format Graphics | Kent
We are currently recruiting for a Large Format Production Operative with a background in pre-press, production and installation of large format graphics for prestigious clients worldwide. This is a brilliant chance to enter the company at a time of exceptional growth and gain control of the production planning.
Large Format Production Operative | Large Format Graphics | Kent | Excellent Salary & Benefits Package
A multifaced one-stop print shop known for having dressed some of the highest-profile events as well as cities and public spaces, corporate and retail environments. With extensive facilities for digital, full colour (fast turnover) litho and large format graphics they specialise in top quality large format digital print and display solutions and offer sector-leading expertise in branding and live event production.
As Large Format Production Operative you will be responsible for:
- Checking artwork and preparing files for print
- Setting and running a range of HP equipment
- Large format finishing when required including cutting
- Maintenance and upkeep of equipment
- Quality control
- Working a double day shift
Key attributes required:
- Knowledge of large format print production processes
- Experience working pre-press/production
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast moving environment
- Good communication skills
A permanent position within a team that is one of the focal points within the business, this is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading local company that rewards their staff fully with an attractive salary and benefits package.