London Based DM & POS Specialist Print Management Account Manager
London Based DM & POS Specialist Print Management Account Manager – £Competitive Package
To support existing and future growth Pureprint Group has an excellent Account Manager opportunity specialising in Direct Mail, Point of Sale and general print based in London (nr London Bridge). As an Account Manager you will be responsible for the daily operational activity of designated clients. This will include internal and external print management and managing our supplier chain in digital and litho print from estimate to invoice.
Summary of this Account Manager responsibilities:
- Be the main day-to-day client point of contact
- Ensure all contractual SLA's are monitored and met
- Manage supply base effectively
- Manage quality assurance
- Ensure all MI and reporting is effectively managed through our Management Information System
Experience and skills for this Account Manager role:
- Previous print management experience specialising in POS and Direct Mail is essential.
- Exceptional litho, digital print, fulfilment and mailing knowledge.
- Work effectively with computer systems including relevant software.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a proven track record of working on-site with a client
- Exceptional customer care ethic and ability to build relationships at all levels
Qualities for this Account Manager role:
- Dynamic and motivated
- High level of organisational skills with the ability to deal with conflicting priorities and meet deadlines
- Flexible with the ability to work well under pressure
- Team player
- Hands-on person who can hit the ground running
This is a great opportunity to work with a dynamic, fast growing print management team, so if you're an Account Manager looking for a new challenge then please send your CV to:
Tom O’Donnell – firstname.lastname@example.org
Pureprint Group is an equal opportunities company