Account Manager | Transactional & Small Format Digital Print | Buckinghamshire
An exclusive opportunity to join an incredibly dynamic global print and communications company creating innovative digital print solutions. Due to a successful 2018 they are looking for an additional Account Manager to assist with demand.
Account Manager | Transactional Mail & Small Format Digital Print | Buckinghamshire | Excellent Salary & Benefits Package
Producers of data driven documents such as transactional mail through to complex training materials and a full range of small format print. Using the most modern production practices and equipment on the market the company are leaders in delivering a complete end to end service backed by high profile design and global mailing/logistics teams.
Working in a highly supportive Account Management team, you will act as a product expert and relationship-builder, guiding and advising customers towards the most relevant solution.
Day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Providing an internal support service for the sales team encompassing all aspects of sales, client relationship management, project management and production control
- Working closely with the Business Development Managers and administering all post sales activities
- Processing new jobs/projects through from estimate stage, proofing cycle and through to production
- Dealing with all sales and production queries to ensure all expectations and timelines are met
- Project management of key accounts ensuring all SLAs are achieved
- Managing the Management Information System (MIS) to ensure all data is accurate and all jobs are processed in accordance with instructions
- Management of marketing activities and campaigns for clients
- Cross selling and up selling new and additional services to clients and prospects
Key attributes required:
- Excellent customer relationship management skills
- Self motivated and able to demonstrate high level team skills
- Detail orientated
- The ability to work in a pressurised and time bound environment
- Technically competent
- Experience of working within a creative and/or marketing environment
- Strong project management skills
This is a great opportunity to accelerate your career in a company with fantastic growth plans over the next 3 years. The company will provide extensive training to continually develop you to be the best you can be.