Account Manager | Transactional & Direct Mail | West Sussex
Making planned capital investment in state-of-the-art machinery and additional sites this company has seen exciting expansion in their facilities. An award winning specialist printer of high quality direct mail, transactional and commercial print, the role comes at an exciting stage of the company’s growth and is a great opportunity to work in a modern, well-equipped factory.
Account Manager | Transactional & Direct Mail | West Sussex |Excellent Salary & Benefits Package
Leading print group specialising in high quality direct mail, transactional and small format digital print. In house capabilities range from design through to finishing. They are constantly investing in new equipment, operate from state of the art facilities and have an impressive client base grown through a constant delivery of high quality products. An excellent opportunity to join a company at a really exciting time where there are huge opportunities.
Working in a highly supportive Account Management team, you will act as a product expert and relationship-builder, guiding and advising customers towards the most relevant solution.
Day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Providing an internal support service for the sales team encompassing all aspects of sales, client relationship management, project management and production control
- Working closely with the Business Development Managers and administering all post sales activities
- Processing new jobs/projects through from estimate stage, proofing cycle and through to production
- Dealing with all sales and production queries to ensure all expectations and timelines are met
- Project management of key accounts ensuring all SLAs are achieved
- Managing the Management Information System (MIS) to ensure all data is accurate and all jobs are processed in accordance with instructions
- Management of marketing activities and campaigns for clients
- Cross selling and up selling new and additional services to clients and prospects
Key attributes required:
- Excellent customer relationship management skills
- Self motivated and able to demonstrate high level team skills
- Detail orientated
- The ability to work in a pressurised and time bound environment
- Technically competent
- Experience of working within a creative and/or marketing environment
- Strong project management skills
This is a great opportunity to accelerate your career in a company with fantastic growth plans over the next 3 years. The company will provide extensive training to continually develop you to be the best you can be.