Indigo Operator | Digital Print | London
A fantastic opportunity to join a well-established independent as they continue to expand. Constantly investing in software, machinery and staff training, an opportunity has been created for an experienced Indigo Operator to join the team.
Indigo Operator | Digital Print | London | Excellent salary and benefits package
Working with large blue chip clients across the retail sector, this industry front runner is always looking for new ways to improve the quality of their customer service. They have won a variety of prestigious awards as a result of their innovative and creative approach to the future. With further success forecasted now is a fantastic time to join the team.
As an Indigo Operator you will be responsible for producing high quality print for large blue chip clients.
On a day-to-day basis you will be:
- Setting and running a range of HP Indigo machines
- Responsible for quality control and passing off work
- Accountable for the maintenance and upkeep of machinery
- Quality control
Key attributes required:
- Experience setting and operating HP Indigo
- Strong technical understanding of Indigo machinery
- Excellent eye for colour and detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment ensuring high standards are kept at all times
A fast paced and challenging role offering the opportunity to work with a regionally renowned printer, this is an opportunity not to be missed if you’re an experienced Indigo Operator looking to develop your career.