Large Format Production Operative | Large Format Digital Print | Hertfordshire
Following extensive growth off the back of sustained investment and an increase in large contracts, this large format POS frontrunner require an experienced production operative to join the production department. Needed, is someone to operate and maintain HP Latex and Vutek equipment producing high quality commercial print.
Large Format Production Operative | Large Format Digital Print | Hertfordshire | Exceptional salary + Overtime
Praised for their rapid turnaround of work whilst still producing a high-quality product, it is of no surprise that they continue to work with an extensive range of blue-chip clients. With fantastic internal and support and training, this organisation has won industry specific awards year after year and have ambitious plans for the future.
As a Large Format Production Operative, you will be responsible for:
- Preparing files and ripping for print
- Operating a HP Latex 570 and Vutek GS5000 producing high quality large format graphics and POS
- General finishing duties as required
- Working to quality standards inline with ISO requirements
- Maintenance and upkeep of all equipment
- Working double day shifts
Key attributes required:
- Current experience setting and running large format printers and laminators
- Background experience with HP and Vutek printers preferred but not essential
- The capability to work to strict deadlines
- A quality conscious approach to all work
An exciting prospect if you are interested in operating modern print presses whilst evolving your skills with a market-leading organisation.