Sales & Marketing Director
One of London’s most innovative SME printing companies is looking for a Sales and Marketing Director. Part of the role will be to implement social media and marketing strategies and increase revenue through creative sales techniques.
This company is passionate about how the tactile element of print has the capacity to engage with customer’s senses. They believe the popularity of print is experiencing a new lease of life, and people are starting to rediscover their appreciation for print’s longevity. Our client wants the new addition to their team to share such passion and beliefs.
Although this long-established company started in the pre-digital age, they are now embracing the many channels available to promote their services, which is where you come in to place.
They are looking for someone who can successfully develop and implement fully integrated, multi-channel strategic marketing and promotional campaigns. Promoting our client’s in-house print capabilities and print management service, you will continuously identify new sales channels and verticals to drive overall growth and increase margins.
We are looking for someone who can lead from the front and able to motivate the team. A thorough understanding of the printing industry is essential in order to inspire clients with new ideas and endless possibilities.
This is a Board level position and as such you must be able to prepare and present detailed reports and have a good understanding of the wider business operations.
• Market the company’s services through targeted campaigns in order to grow the client base.
• Increase social media activity and drive online presence
• Identify new business opportunities and present the companies services.
• Obtain a detailed understanding of the client’s requirements and prepare specific project proposals, suggesting suitable materials and including detailed estimates.
• Build long-term client relationships.
• Promote the company’s services at trade fairs and work with our internal creative team on the stand design.
• Identify industry trends and carry out competitor research.
Harrison Scott is the largest recruitment company in the UK in print, packaging and paper. For access to exclusive vacancies, visit our website: www.harrison-scott.com