Gluing Operator - Cartons
WALES (Please contact me for further location details)
£21.5K + 20% Shift Allowance (After Probation Period) + 20 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays + Other Benefits (After Probation Period)
Hours of Work - Rotating Shift Pattern:
Week 1: Monday to Thursday, 6:00am to 2:00pm & Friday, 6:00am to 11:30am
Week 2: Monday to Thursday, 2:00pm to 10:00pm & Friday, 11:30am - 5:00pm
Week 3: Monday to Thursday, 10:00pm to 6:00am Friday 5:00pm - 10:30pm
Our client is a leading manufacturer of printed folded cartons supplying to blue chip accounts within a variety of market sectors including personal care, cosmetics, food, spirits and tobacco markets.
They are currently looking to recruit a Gluing Operator to join their team.
Multi-Point Gluing experience is required. Experience operating a Bobst Gluing Machine would be advantageous.
Responsibilities / Requirements:
- Work effectively as part of a team
- Able to communicate at all levels
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Keen eye for detail
- Quality conscious
- Excellent organistional skills
- Ability to prioritise, organise and follow through
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Professional and confidential manner at all times
Apply for Gluing Operator - Cartons
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly