Business Development Manager | Large Format Print | North West
This is a great opportunity for a consultative and proactive Business Development Manager to join this award winning business. They offer large format printing and signage services as well as the capacity for the fabrications, joinery, electrics and install. They have invested recently and as a result have created a new opportunity for a driven individual to become part of an already very successful, renowned team.
Business Development Manager | Large Format Print | North West | £30k - £40k + OTE £40k - £50k + benefits
An ambitious company who are part of a larger group and work within several sectors such as NHS, sport, commercial and leisure. They want to further expand in these markets and are looking for an individual with a proven track record of building lasting relationships within large format and signage. This is a very rare opportunity for some one to have a lasting career within an already very successful, renowned business.
As Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Sourcing and winning new business selling large format graphics and signage services
- Targeting public sector, sport and leisure, travel and retail
- Covering the UK
- Maximising profit margins
- Building long terms relationships by delivering a quality service
Key attributes required:
- Must have proven sales success with knowledge of large format graphics and/or signage
- Track record of selling in to a variety of sectors
- Must have a consultative approach and an excellent customer service manner
- Enthusiastic, proactive and keen to develop
- Great commercial acumen
A real opportunity to join a truly innovative organisation working with some of the world’s leading brands.