Business Development Manager | Fulfilment, Digital, Polywrapping | Midlands and South
Highly accredited direct mail company - recently invested in state of the art production equipment and only use high quality materials/consumables. With a strategic growth plan in place, they have exciting plans for the future.
Business Development Manager | Fulfilment, Digital, Polywrapping | Midlands and South | £30k - £35k + OTE £40k - £45k + benefits
Housing full data management and data cleansing solutions in addition to extensive in-house printing and finishing capabilities all of which set them apart from the competition. This is a rare opportunity for a consultative Business Development Manager to become part of a renowned multi-site operation.
Customer service is a real focus for this organisation and the teams are committed to producing the highest standards all round. We are looking for a like-minded individual to join the business who has a consultative and customer centric approach.
As Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Sourcing and winning new business selling direct mail, fulfilment, digital and polywrapping solutions
- Targeting customers in the leisure, further education, retail, and charity sectors
- Covering the UK – work from home
- Maximising profit margins
- Building long terms relationships by delivering a quality service
Key attributes required:
- Must have a proven sales success within the direct mail sector
- Experience of dealing with customers in a range of markets
- Must have a consultative approach
- Self starter and proactive
- Have a great commercial acumen
A real opportunity to join a truly innovative organisation working with some of the world’s leading brands.