Account Manager - Print / Direct Mail
Based onsite at our clients offices in Media City
Paragon Customer Communications is a leading Customer Communications Agency that is committed to getting our clients’ customers to engage with their brands through timely and relevant integrated marketing communications.
Planning, creating and delivering both printed and digital communication, Paragon Customer Communications engages with every UK household at least once a week on behalf of some of the biggest and most influential global brands. We see ourselves as an extension of our clients’ business; embracing integrity and high standards to deliver a seamless and engaging communication experience.
We're looking to recruit 2 Account Managers to join us at our key account's head office based by Media City in Manchester with occasional travel to the Paragon Offices in Manchester.
The Account Manager is responsible for all operational service and financial goals relating to the account that he/she manages. Targeted with providing exceptional operational customer service, the Account Manager is also responsible for identifying and delivering areas for continuous improvement, profit and revenue growth, added value delivery, together with new business leads for Paragon-CC.
On an operational level, the Account Manager will be required to manage the full range of Paragon-CC services from initial brief through, quotation, order and production management by their own direct actions and by co-ordinating the activities of other key stakeholder departments within Paragon-CC.
The Account Manager will also have a key responsibility for managing the timely and accurate generation of client-requested management information and will be expected to liaise regularly both formally and informally with the Account Director with regard to all account activities in respect of both strategic objectives and contract obligations, highlighting areas of strength, weakness, opportunity and threat.
- Achieve all agreed client SLA targets and all financial targets agreed for the nominated account.
- Manage the key operational client relationships to deliver growth and retention
- The Account Manager has a responsibility at all times to identify, develop and deliver added value and innovation from the accounts that they manage. This includes not only existing solutions and products provided, but also potentially new solutions and services.
- Manage the client review process for the nominated client.
- Define and implement service management processes and measures
- Manage and co-ordinate the collection, collation and reporting of service and management information for client and Account Director.
- Be the initial point of escalation for incidents and complaints relating to the services provided by Paragon-CC. Co-ordinate and agree resolution actions and feedback to the client
- Ensure all invoicing and financial aged debt is managed within the agreed contractual terms
- Identify and implement service improvement opportunities
- Manage any WIP meetings and updates, escalations and communications resulting from these meetings
- Ensure the client’s perception of Paragon-CC from dealings with the Account Manager and other members of the support team consistently meet the goals of any agreed high level positioning strategies.
- Provide accurate forecasts to a frequency agreed with the Account Director
- Housekeeping for relevant documentation to be adhered to at all times
- To carry out additional duties and responsibilities from time to time as required by Paragon-CC.
What we're looking for:
- Strong industry expertise/awareness with good print production knowledge, including DM, POS and digital marketing channels, including email.
- Demonstrable experience working within a print / direct mail environment and a good understanding of the production process.
- Exceptional customer facing skills developed and perfected through extensive account management experience.