Web Offset Printer
A passionate, experienced and innovative provider of print services is looking for a time-served Web Offset Printer to perform all technical functions relating to operation and efficient performance on the press including:
- Running the web offset press to produce products to the highest potential output and quality, including setup and permanent adjustment of colour
- Minimising waste
- Ensuring equipment is maintained to the highest level ensuring optimum performance
- Ensuring equipment and environment is operated and cared for, meeting all current Health & Safety legislation and conforming to company standards.
- To strive to continuously improve process efficiency, eliminating unnecessary costs from the business.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company which brings together a broad printing and services portfolio, extending from marketing services, creative and content services; data services; prepress, printing and post press services; to comprehensive logistics and customer loyalty solutions.
We are looking for someone with the following characteristics:
- Flexible and adaptable
- Committed and loyal, prepared to go above and beyond the call of duty as and when required
- Supportive and collaborative
- Demonstrates excellent timekeeping skills
- Consistently conscientious and reliable
Your working hours will be an average of 42 per week and these will normally be worked on a rotating weekly basis incorporating day, night and weekend shifts.
Harrison Scott is the largest recruitment company in the UK in print, packaging and paper. For access to exclusive vacancies, visit our website: www.harrison-scott.com
Apply for Web Offset Printer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly