Business Development Manager | Small Format Digital Print | UK & Ireland
A progressive and forward thinking company at the forefront of digital print; an exceptional print and service company with market leading technology. Part of a larger group and operating across a number of markets, they are looking for a dynamic Business Development Manager to drive their career forward.
Business Development Manager | Small Format Digital Print | UK & Ireland | £44k-£55k Basic + OTE £70k+
Working with some of the most well known retailers and brands, the company has an incredibly strong presence in the retail, financial, travel and sport sectors and they want to further develop in these areas. An incredibly reputable business that can offer an abundance of support, specialising in a fully integrated service from design to digital print and mail solutions.
As Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Sourcing and winning new business selling B2 and digital print
- Targeting end users in a range of market sectors such as retail, financial, travel, sport and leisure.
- Cross selling the group’s range of print solutions
- Covering the UK, heading up the cross media and data services
- Building long-lasting relationships based on innovation and quality
Key attributes required:
- Proven track record developing business
- Experience in B2 and small format digital print essential
- Excellent communication skills
- Proactive approach to relationship development
- Real belief in winning work through innovation and quality
Interested? Submit your details to be considered.