Business Development Manager - Digital Print / Print Management
PT2487 - LONDON / HOMEBASED
£Open + Commission + other benefits to be discussed
Our client is a digital printing company based in the South East, specialising in the financial, education, retail and manufacturing sectors. They are an established team with a £2 million turnover and run a 24 hour operation.
They boast an impressive digital set up with 4 presses including Cannon, Image Press and large format machinery. Having recently invested in new kit they are now looking for a Business Development Manager to help drive the business forward.
Requirements for the role:
- Experienced in selling digital print into a variety of markets.
- The ability to identify new business opportunities
- You will have the ability to develop relationships up to board level
- Self-motivated and ambitious.
- Provide and maintain excellent customer service
- Must stand out from the crowd when it comes to drive and ambition
- Ensure effective teamwork and collaboration with colleagues across all functional areas of the business
- Display innovation and resourcefulness
- Demonstrate Commercial Awareness & Negotiation skills
- Confidently identify new business opportunities
- Cold call prospective clients, as well as arrange appointments and meetings
This is a very exciting opportunity for the right candidate with the backup / support or a financially secure and innovative printing business with a fantastic reputation