Postal Analyst - Part Time or Full Time
£22K Full Time / £11K Part Time + Other Benefits TBC
Our client is a transactional, postal, data and print management company they offer world class operational facilities, as well as procedures to plan, design, execute and deliver all transactional mailing communications.
They are now looking to recruit a Postal Analyst to join their team on either a full time or part time basis. Working with Business Analysts within the business, the post holder is responsible for the acquisition and manipulation of information from a variety of internal and external sources. Data is compiled and input into standardised reporting formats in order for the department to create business reports. These reports are used across the business to analyse and verify business cost, quality and performance measurements. The role involves the use of Excel spreadsheets and other data handling tools which requires accurate and consistent handling of information.
Responsibilities / Requirements:
- Access third party supplier information web portals to download and copy daily reporting information
- Use of in-house MIS systems and other data sources to collect internal data
- Manipulation of downloaded data into common formats for further analysis using MS Excel and text-based tools
- Creation of regular reports in Excel.
- Review and analysis of existing data collection and manipulation activities to propose department efficiency improvements
- Manage and prioritise all work activities to meet business requirements
- Attend and contribute to team meetings as required
- Comply with all company health and safety policies and procedures
- Expertise in the use of Excel
- Attention to detail
- Able to interrogate and interpret data
- Ability to work independently and within a team
- Demonstrate own personal understanding and commitment to all information security policies and practices
- Understand possible consequences of failure to comply with company policies and procedures e.g. disciplinary procedures
- Take action to develop and promote good security practices at all times and seeks further information where appropriate
- Ensure personal compliance with company policies and procedures at all times