Technical Sales Designer - Corrugated Packaging
NORTH EAST (Please contact me for further location details)
£30K - £33K + 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays + Pension + Death in Service
Hour of Work: Monday to Thursday, 8:30am to 4:30pm and Friday, 8:30pm to 2:00pm
Our Client is a leading, award-winning designer and manufacturer of innovative packaging solutions. They are currently looking to recruit a creative Sales Focused Packaging Designer to join their team.
The role is office based but you will also be required to attend client meetings and be customer facing.
Corrugated knowledge / experience would be preferred and whilst not essential it would be advantageous, knowledge of packaging design and sales however are key. Knowledge of corrugated, grades, Fefco styles and corrugated manufacturing process for the generation of estimates would be advantageous.
Experience in the operation of AG-CAD software for bespoke corrugated packaging solutions, operating a Cad Table and Ink Jet printer would all be beneficial along with the ability to generate PDF diagrams, cutting tool guides and use Adobe Illustrator for artwork generation.
Responsibilities / Requirements:
- Supporting the business and existing sales team with technical design support whilst having your own sales customer base with a budget and new business sales target
- Ability to service and grow sales by producing cost effective packaging solutions using creativity and innovation is key
- Able to work to tight deadlines
- Service existing accounts face to face
- Generate new sales and interact with customers
- Create and adopt concepts
- Generate packaging solutions from specified customer briefs, thereby increasing sales against budget